Duty Remission schemes like Duty Drawback enables exporter to get remission of the duties on inputs used in exported goods. Under the duty drawback there are two ways by which the duty remission can be obtained,
- All Industry Rate of Duty Drawback: Under this scheme fixed percentage of FOB Value of exports is remitted to the Exporter.
- Brand Rate of Duty Drawback: Under this scheme exporter is required to submit actual consumption, actual duty suffered and basic documents in support of the claim.
The duty exemption or duty remission schemes used in combination and the exporter has to choose the scheme which is more beneficial to them.
We have in-house expert team to assist our clients in,
- Identifying more beneficial scheme to exporter.
- Guiding w.r.t. documentation and procedural requirement related to scheme.
- Assistance in compliances with DGFT / Central Excise /Customs Department
- Liquidating the benefits under the scheme.
We also come with unique blend of service in which we undertake the compliances and documentation by deputing expert team at clients and deploying our software tool which assist the clients in availing more beneficial scheme and combination of manpower and system also helps clients to handle voluminous information at ease.